• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Oakley Tron Legacy 3D Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As some of you may know, I had an issue with a buyer on ebay/paypal who tried to scam me. After much work, I have finally got my glasses back. These are the Oakley 3D Tron Legacy Gascan glasses. The guy that bought them finally returned them and I am now selling them to try to recoup some of my loss. The buyer had apparently swtiched the lenses out and put the 3D lenses back in them. There is a minor place on each lens where a very small portion appears to have started peeling. As you may know, I've advised switching the 3D Lenses is a ONE TIME DEAL :D! He apparently didn't know or didn't care LOL! It does not affect vision in any way, but I do want to declare it. The frame still appears to be in great shape. However, nothing is perfect. I will list the lenses as an 8.5/10 and the frame a 9.5/10. I am just trying to get my money back. I've seen several pairs sell on ebay for $300-355. I'd like to get $250.00 out of these. It includes the box, paperwork and glasses. The box is in great shape with a minor rip on the tab where you open the box. PM me if interested.

This is a picture of the actual item:

TronGC.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Still available!

I have to know..... How did you finally get them back from that guy!!!

Honestly, i called him until he finally agreed to talk to me, told him he scammed the wrong person and if it costs me another 1k bucks to prosecute him i will. He found out i was a cop and i guess he was worried enough to send them back!

I'm glad you were able to get them back hahaha he must've crapped his pants

u really are an officer! ..geez could've used ur advice when I got scammed for 450 for 13 pair sold on other forum which I no longer belong to (although the people who run it are GREAT people)...I just gave up after several emails and post office wasn't helpful..we had been trading for couple years and were at the point where he sent payment and I sent glasses same day -never again...am guessing it wasn't tragedy that stopped him from paying as he sold em all on Ebay a week after receiving them...about 20 emails went unanswered. hope u get some $ back... I know what being burned is like I had a severely cracked radiator and that was almost half the repair money...

glad to see you got them back! sick pair of glasses for sure, wish i had some money.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the kind words. Ya, at this point, I need to sell them off so I can resolve the negative balance in my paypal account. It really wasn't the money, however, it was the principle. I would have spent 1000 more dollars to make sure he paid for it in the end LOL!

Several guys asking but no ones pulled the trigger...

Sweet glasses but gascans are a little to small for my face. Fuel cells and I would take em.

Latest Posts

Back