• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale For Sale Or Trade Juliet Plasma New With Boxes And Extras

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have for sale a brand new set of Juliet Plasma Frames. I bought the Ruby Lenses at the same time and installed them. I also installed a set of Red Linegear Rubber on them too which fits like a glove. Never wore them and they have been sitting in my closet in the box ever since. I has actually forgot I had them until today. I have decided that the polished frames are my favorite so I decided to let these go. They also come with the original rubber kit of course and pictured. The only thing that is not original to the set is the Ice Lenses that came with them stock. (I still have these lenses and would rather not part with them if I can help it. If a must let me know and the price would be adjusted from there of course.) Everything else is included, Boxes, Warranty Papers, Original Rubber Kit, LineGear Kit, X Metal Coin, Ruby Lenses, and Extra Nose Pieces. Complete New Set with everything. I would be interested in trading them for a complete set of X Squared Polished, Plasma, or a Ducati Set. If you are interested in buying outright, price is $325 shipped within the US for the entire set via PayPal. Family and friends would be great to save the fees or just add the 3 percent on that if not. Any questions, please let me know. I will check my PM as much as I can but will be away from my computer for a little while. My personal email is dconn3@comcast.net if you want to reach me right away on my phone. Thanks a bunch!!

ebay882_zps9c51c0e8.jpg

ebay883_zpsd94c4688.jpg

ebay884_zpsa206a3d2.jpg

ebay885_zps2a25c446.jpg

ebay888_zps6847320a.jpg

ebay886_zps1d6a0fdc.jpg

ebay887_zps8d60385b.jpg

Thanks,

Don from Mississippi

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
PMd.

Hi,

PM replied to.

Thanks a bunch

These have been Sold. Thanks Oakley Forum!!