• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Polished Brown W/ Titanium Hatchet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So, I bought this Hatchet from swininc and noticed two things:

1) Fit terribly on me
2) Was missing an O on the left arm.

I wasn't too upset, but these do not fit me at all and touch my cheeks at all the wrong places. Furthermore, they do not have any nosepieces from other models that would fit these. If anyone is interested, I got these for $70. Looking for only $50 shipped, due to the missing O. The lenses are in great shape and do not have any wear. Let me know if interested. Pics to follow shortly.

The lenses are not scratched. Probably the reflection off of the piano. I can take more detailed pictures if needed.

mh5rW.jpg

ffQtv.jpg

NhcoS.jpg

PM if interested. Willing to trade lol. OBO.

Some people reacted to this post.
Waitin on response from Swininc actually. Might open a dispute, seeing what he does. Will keep people updated. If nothing works, these'll go on here.

i'm pretty sure Swininc will will get in touch with you soon!

It's a real shame they don't fit/look nice. They are a really cool pair.

the frame is cool but you need the "right" face to wear them hihi

i have the silver with ice lenses to wear!

I have 5 pairs of hatchets... Swininc ususally does good by his buyers, I have bought numerous items from him. If he doesn't help you out. Let me know and I will take them off your hands for $50 I could use the parts....

Will post a video soon. It's uploading on youtube as I type this. Should be up and running within the hour. If you need more specifics, let me know!

I think $50 for them is a good deal even with the small blemish on the lens and missing icon. The icon appears to be the same color as the frame so it is not that noticeable that it is missing.

That's exactly why I didn't notice in the picture lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back