• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Random Pairs..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
hope your little jono will made it at the right time. . .
do you have a pair frogs for him?!?
:eek:)

That would be cool. Limited Edition Frogskins for babies.
Come on, Oakley, get them released.

Oakley Tadpoles.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry for hijacking this thread (I am totally lovin the Hijinx and Oil Drum you have for sale by the way Jono), but I thought I would share this here, as well as setting up a new thread in "Recent Purchases".

Here are some early top-secret sneak-peek shots of the new Oakley Tadpole that we picked up today (from Mothercare).

p1070525v.jpg

p1070482.jpg

p1070484p.jpg

Digital trickery was used for the last two shots, in order to turn Shaun White into a one-year-old child.

haha
Oh, OK, it's Herbsley Jnr.

(Either way, it's time for Oakley to sue Mothercare for copyright infringement. At least they stopped short of putting an 'M' icon on the ear-stem).

Last edited by a moderator:
in the hospital now with the Mrs, little Jono should be on the way soon! by today i hope

Awwww congrats Jono!!! Hope all goes well with the birth etc. Big hugs. Let the fun begin :smile:

thanks alot guys! the little fella has been brought into this world by now! the heir to all my Oaks! =) may just head out to get a pair of brand new Oaks to commemorate the occasion, or may just do a custom project for him. when i have the time. =)

Congratulations mate from the Herbsley household. Hope Mrs Jono and Jr Jono are both well.

Mr & Mrs H

Username Hidden said:
Congratulations mate from the Herbsley household. Hope Mrs Jono and Jr Jono are both well.

Mr & Mrs H

Cheers mate! thank Mrs H for the well wishes too yeah?! and stay tuned for an "Oak-photo" of the little fella. will probably do so once i get home, in like a couple of days, =)

got the sience fuel cell dude....
thank you very much!

Username Hidden said:
got the sience fuel cell dude....
thank you very much!

and you're back! =)

LOL
I was just saying to Mrs H the other day - "Hasn't Oakleynerd been quiet since he took on the Moderator role. Must be a busier job than we thought . . . "

yes i´m back! my account works again . . .
cool to be here :dance3: