• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Random Pairs..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
My new dream - CINDER HIJINX . . . . . mmmmmm.

Some people reacted to this post.
According to DHL Online, my Stussy's are currently being gently cradled aboard a private jet by four Singaporean hand-maidens - delicately holding the package aloft on a silken cushion.

Very detailed this DHL online tracking system, isn't it.

And I have to say many thanks to Jono, for paying that bit extra for the 'Hand-Maiden Package' at the DHL office. I'm sure it will prove to be money well spent.

I was going to start off a Deal Thread for this, but thought I would keep bumping Jono's sales thread with updates on the Stussy adventure instead.

And of course I also didn't want to be clogging up the Forum with another unnecessary thread.
Cos that's what Goldbrook threads are for.

Username Hidden said:
According to DHL Online, my Stussy's are currently being gently cradled aboard a private jet by four Singaporean hand-maidens - delicately holding the package aloft on a silken cushion.

Very detailed this DHL online tracking system, isn't it.

And I have to say many thanks to Jono, for paying that bit extra for the 'Hand-Maiden Package' at the DHL office. I'm sure it will prove to be money well spent.

I was going to start off a Deal Thread for this, but thought I would keep bumping Jono's sales thread with updates on the Stussy adventure instead.

And of course I also didn't want to be clogging up the Forum with another unnecessary thread.
Cos that's what Goldbrook threads are for.

thanks for the kind words i suppose eh Herbs. haha! the hand-maiden service didn't come cheap ya know! ha!

Crikey. Parcel now being man-handled by cheeky Cockney scamps at London Heathrow.

They don't hang about, these DHL lads.

Fortunately, Jono also paid for the full DHL 'Mary Poppins Package' too, which means that everyone who handles the parcel in London has to provide a commentary of what they are doing by song & dance routine. Plenty of chimney sweeps and men in bowler hats will be whisking my Stussys onto a van as we speak.

Exciting!

Parcel now at Newcastle-upon-Tyne (about 10 miles away from me) awaiting delivery.

However . . . . "Available upon receipt of payment".

So my friends in UK Customs have managed to slap their sticker on it at some point in the last 12 hours.
Sigh.
Wonder what the random ££££ figure will be?

LOOL - I've just called DHL and it appears I've been lucky this time!
A massive £6.27 !!
So about USD 10.
haha

I'm gunna go and collect in my lunch-hour.

Stussys, Stussy's, Stussy's!
MINE! MINE! MINE!

I think a Mrs H phrase might be relevant at this moment . . . . "Woohoo-Woohoo!"

Stussys RECEIVED!
And lookin' - I have to say - fking FIERCE!
(That is Herbspeak for "very good / excellent / awesome", btw).

Good stuff Jono, mate.
Tip top condition. Totally as new. Even the box is factory fresh.

Will leave some excellent feedback in that section.

cool that you got them and the custom service was not that evil :eek:)
how do you like the etchings?
i think those are DOPE and the micro bag with the cowboy skull is awesome IMO!

DHL were really REALLY fast, man.
Jono shipped from Singapore on Monday, and I got them today (Wednesday) at lunchtime.
I think that's pretty damned quick.

Yeah - the Customs charge was reasonable - but that may have been down to Jono's <ahem> slight under-estimation of the contents financial worth! haha

The glasses are superb. Polished Black with Polished Black icons, and Black Iridium Polarized. And as you say, Nerd, the etching and micro-bag look killer. Soooo understated. Certainly when you look at crazy stuff like Kozik etc.

You might have guessed by now - I am well happy with these! haha

So, thanks again to Jono. Good work, mate.

glad you got them with minimum fuss dude! or so i think. =) tried my best to prevent you from getting whacked by Customs. damn. they really try and squeeze as much as that can out of ya eh?

i left some excellent feedback for ya already dude! and i'm waiting for pics! they are indeed sweet, but i wasn't doing them justice by just leaving them in my display case. and i was pretty sure they would do better with ya. and i'm spot on! ha!

sweet deal dude!