• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: RARE Oakley Oil Drum Custom Black/Blue/Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a rare custom Oakley Oil Drum with a polished black frame, blue icons and VL Polarized Ice Blue Iridium lenses. I will take $120.00 or best offer. They are brand new, never worn.

oildrum2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I wouldn't describe these as rare. Just OCP

FrogTastic said:
I wouldn't describe these as rare. Just OCP

They are fairly rare because the Oil Drum was never available as a customizable product. The customization was done with O hookups.

I've got a mint pair of Shadow Camo rigs with a Slate Iridium lens if you're interested? However, they are the original style rigs, which I seem to remember you saying you didn't like. Let me know ;-)

Man, if they were the Oil Rig II I'd be all over it. Sorry! Make me a reasonable cash offer if interested. I'm ready to get rid of them. If you pay Paypal, I can ship them tomorrow.

BAPD77 said:
Man, if they were the Oil Rig II I'd be all over it. Sorry! Make me a reasonable cash offer if interested. I'm ready to get rid of them. If you pay Paypal, I can ship them tomorrow.

You could always switch out the arms? LOL

Thanks, but I'll pass. These are still available.

These are still available, great deal with price dropped to $100.00 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.