• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: ROMEO 1 X Metal Infinite Hero Violet Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale are my Romeo's with the X Metal frame/finish and Dr. Chop cut Infinite Hero Violet Iridium lenses (these are not JUST Violet lenses, these have the Infinite Hero logo on the left lens...these were cut from some IH Split lenses. (VAULT IS NOT INCLUDED)

Frames are in excellent condition, lenses are new-never worn after they were installed. I've installed brand new earsocks and temple shocks (I will include size 15 and size 25 temple shocks). The nosepieces are original (as are most on these frames) but are in very good condition-firm to the frame, no stickiness. Gaskets are also very good and visually when on display or on face show no signs of wear.

I've been off the grid the last few months so I have no clue what the accepted price range is for a frame like this, so I'm just going to set the price at what I paid for the frames, rubber and lenses combined.

$600 shipped to the lower 48 with PayPal gift; $620 shipped with standard PayPal to cover fees. I haven't been on the board for a few months, but my prior feedback speaks for itself on both small and large dollar items.

I ship fast as I still work next to a post office-shipping to the lower 48 is USPS 2-3 days. I WILL ship international-please email me with your location so I can give you an accurate shipping quote.

Please message me with any questions-I'm moving this week but my phone is always on me so I'll get back to you pretty much right away.

IMAG1426.jpg

IMAG1427.jpg

IMAG1428.jpg

IMAG1429.jpg

IMAG1430.jpg

IMAG1431.jpg

IMAG1434.jpg

IMAG1435.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Those r AMAZING!!!! Good luck with the sale

Wow. Why did I get G26 lenses from him? I should have gotten those instead. I don't need a third pair, or I'd get these.

I hope someone buys these today. Please.

Would like to move these-can't do trades, but I'll consider reasonable offers.

Even though you've been gone for a month, the price of R1's hasn't changed.

I wish i had the money for these.

Beautiful glasses, should be sold in no time!

Anyone wants to take these off my hands? Otherwise I may resort to eBay once my internet is up in a few days.

UCDavis4PT0gpa:

2 Questions:

(1) From your picture, is that some "small Bump" on your ROMEO I's left ear stem?

(2)Does this frame have a serial#, or it's an release without the serials?
I'm asking this since I don't care too much about serial# on ROMEO I frame, but the manufacture quality of this frame. From many pictures of ROMEO I owners on this forum, it appears to me that the early released ROMEO I has the same type of "small bump" or "sandels" on the surface of the frame just like those on the 1999 released JULIET, too. It seems the finish quality is better on those later releases. So, how about this one?

Thanks!

BTW. I'm also during a deal with Dr.Chop, which is still in hold because I have to waiting for him to confirm something. I've heard that he might be busy with his wedding, and I don't want to bother him now if he is!

It has a serial. I can pm it if you like. Let me check the frame. It's in very good conditon, but early x metal finish frames were rougher by nature...some, myself included, prefer that to the overly smooth later gens but its certainly a matter of personal taste.

Thanks, No need for that.

It's a very nice piece, good luck with your sale. I'm sure someone out there is already assembling his fund here & there to grab this I.H. ROMEO!