• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Snow Camo Monster Dog's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sell my spare pair of Snow Camo Monster dog's as I'm wanting to purchase lenses for my 2 Hijinx that are away for Water Transfer at the moment & my other pair of Night Camo MD's. Frame & Icons in excellent condition, the only marks on the lenses i can see are a couple of small light scratches on the left lens. Comes with microbag but no box. Looking for £160 del in the UK. If paying by Paypal send either as a gift or add the 3% to cover their charges. Will post overseas but postage will be more.

snowcamo2.jpg

snowcamo3.jpg

snowcamo4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck with the sale I had a pair I tried to sell for $120 us and didnt even get a bite! Hope you have better luck than me!!

Username Hidden said:
Good luck with the sale I had a pair I tried to sell for $120 us and didnt even get a bite! Hope you have better luck than me!!
Thanks Joben. If they don't sell it's no real sweat to me as i'll keep them & drop another lens in them. I've still my MFL Scapels to put on here, BNIB.

Hit me with your best offers as I'm looking to place my order for lenese soon. Will consider trades for lenses. I'm after both the Ice Iridium & Emerald Iridium lens for Hijinx.

Username Hidden said:

That's a bummer. What happened to people paying above $200 for these last summer?

Username Hidden said:
That's a bummer. What happened to people paying above $200 for these last summer?

Guess i've lucked out on it? I find these are easier to get hold of than the Night Camo's.

Still got these. Wanna trade? wanna deal? Hit me with what you have.

I have Red/Blue edition Fuel Cells BNIB

Username Hidden said:
do you still have it boss??PM me please,,,

Mod's please close this thread as i'm now keeping the glasses. Just gonna tart them up with new lenses I think

Status
Not open for further replies.