• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Perfect and Complete and Brand New in Box
Anti-Freeze Radar Path and Jade Iridium lens.
These are the ones that are limited to only 1500 pcs for the TDF. Label on box shows it was printed 1/6/2009.

$500

Happy New Years to everyone! Now onto the pics...
antifrzradpathtdf03.jpg
antifrzradpathtdf04.jpg
antifrzradpathtdf06.jpg
antifrzradpathtdf07.jpg
antifrzradpathtdf10.jpg

Hope everyone is ready for the New Years Pact to be over with!!! Pulling out all the stops... maybe more to come.

Some people reacted to this post.
woohoo sick piece. ive got one and love it

Its usually tough to move these but youre asking the right amount

I try to be fair when I list items. The anti-freeze in person is awesome. The pictures don't do it justice.

Damn, nice pair...love that baggie! If you're interested in any trades, please let me know. GLWS!

Thanks for the bump... I might be up for a trade for the right pair. Hadn't really considered it until just now.

Username Hidden said:
I try to be fair when I list items. The anti-freeze in person is awesome. The pictures don't do it justice.

agreed! and its real easy to finish the antifreeze set - only these and the frogskins!

woohoo!

The total truth about the antifreeze set. I was considering picking up a pair of Frogskins just to keep my tdF Radars company. Only 2 styles exist in the Antifreeze.

Username Hidden said:
The total truth about the antifreeze set. I was considering picking up a pair of Frogskins just to keep my tdF Radars company. Only 2 styles exist in the Antifreeze.

thats what I did lol. no regrets.

Username Hidden said:
thats what I did lol. no regrets.

Trust me, I have been eyeballing a couple pairs.

I would trade for some premium X metal item. Complete Leather Mars, Complete Romeo, etc.