• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Various Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

UPDATED...NEW, LOWER PRICES!!!

First of all, descriptions will be given with each frame. I am more than willing to answer all the questions anyone may have, upfront and with full disclosure.

Pricing: All prices are negotiable within reason. Shipping WILL NOT BE INCLUDED, buyers will need to provide a mailing address via PM so I may calculate shipping costs. Since shipping will be at the buyer's expense, faster shipping methods may be chosen at the buyer's discretion (USPS only please).

Payment: PayPal only. Buyer will include 4% (updated PayPal fees) on top of agreed price. You may also "gift" your payment if you choose to and are comfortable doing so.

I will try to keep the thread updated as often as possible, so as to avoid any confusion. Not interested in any trades at the moment, mahalo!

Okay, here we go!....

OCP Polished Black Scalpel w/ Black Iridium Ducati lens: The polished black frame may show faint swirls under the right type of lighting conditions (as normal with all polished black finishes). Includes box, bag with "custom" logo and papers. SOLD!!!.
DSC03011.jpg

Crystal Black Bottle Cap w/ Black Iridium lens: Mint condition, no flaws. Includes box, bag and papers. Asking $50 FIRM.
DSC03008.jpg

Pit Bull - Crystal Black w/ Black Iridium: Absolutely flawless, BNIB. 10 out of 10 condition. Includes everything...box, microclear bag and papers. Asking $75 FIRM.

DSC02950.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
More...

Polished Black Half Jacket w/ XLJ Ice Iridium and spare polarized standard vr28 lenses: This was my daily wearer and is still in excellent condition. The frame shows very little wear and the rubbers are still in great shape. The Ice Iridium lenses have scratches and nicks. The polarized vr28 lenses (I believe they are vr28's) are brand new and never used. Includes baggie for glasses and separate lens bag (in photo), NO box or papers.
Asking $75 FIRM.
DSC03017.jpg

Women's Dangerous - Polished Black/Red w/ Grey: Excellent condition, worn only a handful of times, lenses scratch free and flawless, some fine scratches on frame (nothing major). Includes white hard case and microclear bag. Asking $55/obo.
DSC02787.jpg

Fast Jacket - Sky Blue w/ XL Black & Persimmon lenses: LNIB, Black Iridium lenses have 2 very faint hairline scratches on the right lens (doesn't impair vision and not noticeable unless searched for under the right lighting), Persimmon lenses BN. Comes with box, soft vault and microclear bag w/built-in lens pouch. Asking $110 FIRM.

DSC03156.jpg

Holbrook STPL Edition: Frame is flawless, 10/10. Lenses both have minor cleaning/hairline scratches, but do not impair vision in any way. Everything is included...box, microclear bag and paperwork. SOLD!!!.

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03064.jpg

Now they are some seriously nice pairs!! Those SJ2's are amazing!! **drool**

Quick question on the Radars... Are they actual aluminum or do they just have an aluminum look?

Username Hidden said:
Now they are some seriously nice pairs!! Those SJ2's are amazing!! **drool**

Quick question on the Radars... Are they actual aluminum or do they just have an aluminum look?

Mahalos Mickle! The Radars are just painted, I believe its the same process as the FMJ's. So, plastic that's painted :redface:.

OH how I would love those radars but alas I cannot!!

Mickle, they are just painted but they are super shiney!! I had that frame for a while with fire lens and red socks!! Its an awesome frame!!!

Ah I thought so. Have to admit, I got a little excited and thought they MIGHT be actual metal lol. Nevertheless, still a nice pair. Can't stop looking at those SJ2's tho. Would have to be my favourite O-Matter frames in general.

PM'ing you now!

Username Hidden said:
Ah I thought so. Have to admit, I got a little excited and thought they MIGHT be actual metal lol. Nevertheless, still a nice pair. Can't stop looking at those SJ2's tho. Would have to be my favourite O-Matter frames in general.

PM'ing you now!

PM replied.

Radars sold to Brip, pending payment. Mahalos BriP!

<~~~ Happy guy right here! :biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
<~~~ Happy guy right here! :biggrin:

SJ2 sold to Mickle, pending payment. Mahalos Mickle!

Payment completed, mahalos Mickle!

Status
Not open for further replies.