• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Various Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Jacket's pending sale! Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for today! Come on guys, still got a few good sunnies left! Shoot me some reasonable offers, thanks!

got my radars. perfect. left feedback. would appreciate the same.

Username Hidden said:
got my radars. perfect. left feedback. would appreciate the same.

Mahalo! Glad you received the Radars as promised. Thanks for the feedback, left the same for you! Mahalo!

they're pretty legit

now just waiting on Mickles

Username Hidden said:
they're pretty legit

now just waiting on Mickles

I'm missing them already :sad:, and I never even wore the ones I sold to you, LOL! I found myself looking for another pair (just in case) on eBay last night, nothing in the same condition. Oh well, glad to know that someone here will be enjoying them instead. Maybe I'll grab another one in the future, hehe. Mahalo Q!

Did you pick up something from Mickle, or are you referring to the SJ's I sold to him?

Bump it up! Price drops for the remaining frames :redface:!!!

Username Hidden said:
Felons sold to pirucas!!! Thank you!!!

the Felons arrived today so from now on they live in Portugal!

this is the second pair that I buy in the forum but is the first one that I receive.
the first pair that I bought is at this moment in the Batwolf's watertransfer group and I even didn't see it before so I can't wait to see how it will be after the customization.

in what Felons concerns, and as announced, they are like new.
it was a great deal.

thank you Brant!
(how can I give you a positive feedback?)

Username Hidden said:
I'm missing them already :sad:, and I never even wore the ones I sold to you, LOL! I found myself looking for another pair (just in case) on eBay last night, nothing in the same condition. Oh well, glad to know that someone here will be enjoying them instead. Maybe I'll grab another one in the future, hehe. Mahalo Q!

Did you pick up something from Mickle, or are you referring to the SJ's I sold to him?

Nope I bought my last holiday oil rig from him

Got my Straight Jackets in the post today Uluahunter! Those things are awesome and are in immaculate condition! Thanks for a pleasant, smooth, trouble free experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.