• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Various Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP for new additions to the sale and updated asking prices! Come get it peeps!!!! :dance3:

Some people reacted to this post.
Delete some messages in your inbox.

Pm me when you clear your inbox please

Pmd:)

Sorry everyone, I'm trying to respond to everyone's PM's in between work. I'll get back to everyone shortly. Mahalo!

man im digging thos SGH HBs. i wish i had more money, dammit

BUMP and updates....please see page 1 for changes.

Sorry everyone, I'm not sure if it's something in the air or just me, but I'll be changing the status of some of the pieces I have up for sale. I'm not trying to offend anyone, and my track record speaks for itself. I just wanted to have these pieces offered up to the O family here, before allowing them to fall into the outside world's hands (where they'll be less appreciated, resold, scalped or worse :sad:). As mentioned in my repost, I'm just trying to cover a recent large expense, that's all. Bottom line, I'm not willing to lose money on certain pieces at this time.

I've received a ton of interests and offers, but none of them are really feasible or within what I am willing to accept. I'll give it about a week longer, then I'll have to surrender my sales to eBay.

Thank you all in advance for understanding, and I hope we can find new homes for my sale pieces! Aloha!

Hello - still waiting on the shipping quote on the OTT's.

Username Hidden said:
Hello - still waiting on the shipping quote on the OTT's.

Sorry Oakster, been super busy...

Here's what I found...

First-Class Mail® International Parcel**
Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Varies by destination = $4.90 (Give or take a couple of dollars, and without a tracking number as USPS doesn't provide one for 1st class international mail)

Priority Mail® International
Max. length 79", max. length plus girth 108"
6 - 10 business days = $23.25 (at P.O. price) $22.09 (Online price) (Tracking number also not provided for Priority International)

Express Mail® International
Max. length 42", max. length plus girth combined 79"
3 - 5 business days = $32.90 (at P.O. price) $30.27 (Online price) (Tracking number should be provided)

Are the matte clear Holbrooks still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.