• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: X Squared X Metal Ruby (AND/OR Black Iridium Polarized) BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Want to generate funds for a Gary Scelzi Romeo II (see want to buy/trade thread regarding that)-anyhoo....BNIB X Squared X Metal Ruby for sale. I also have a set of never used Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

Will sell X Metal and Ruby for $235 shipped; OR will install and sell with the Black Polarized lenses for $265 shipped; OR will sell it ALL for $299 shipped. (all prices contingent on PayPal gift payment or money order-add 3% for standard PayPal).

I will post pics later tonight or tomorrow but everything is truly BNIB, all hydrophobic stickers attached, paperwork etc.. PM with questions-please note I'm not open to any trades at this time other than the Romeo II mentioned above.

IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG0867.jpg

IMAG0869.jpg

IMAG0868.jpg

IMAG0871.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent...

Pics added

Price drop-$215 shipped with PayPal gift for the BNIB X Metal Ruby. I have one person interested but if anyone else is as well and would like to be "waitlisted" please PM. Also taking sensible offers on the Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

Very nice price. I wish I had the funds to purchase them As these are the ones I really want.

check pm bro

mine! just waiting on PP info!

Are these still available ?

ucdavis please check your PM waiting for your PP info thanks

Mods please close.

Status