• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For The Love Of X-metal. Free Oakley Metal Stand….

Well, if everyone's playing....

Carbon/OO Blue Ichiro and a Seiko i inherited from my grandfather.

6814440045_bda0726dbd_b.jpg

Very cool! We will consider yours post #5

IMG_0900.jpg

My XX X-metal TiO2! Just love the way they look and how different it is! Oh and it is next to my Aigner watch purchased awhile back!

Post #6

I initially wasn't going to participate in this because, quite frankly, I don't own a wristwatch. However, SpliceD's post reminded me of this beauty, and it all ties together.

ae2f58a6.jpg

The thing that draws me to X Metal is their durability, timelessness, and potential as something that could even be handed down to my kids. So naturally I paired my Carbon / Black Iridium VR28 Juliet with the Hamilton pocketwatch that I inherited from my grandfather, who got it from his own father. I added the coin from the X Squared (my other X Metal) because I love the slogan printed on it.

And I believe that makes me post #7.

I initially wasn't going to participate in this because, quite frankly, I don't own a wristwatch. However, SpliceD's post reminded me of this beauty, and it all ties together.

ae2f58a6.jpg

The thing that draws me to X Metal is their durability, timelessness, and potential as something that could even be handed down to my kids. So naturally I paired my Carbon / Black Iridium VR28 Juliet with the Hamilton pocketwatch that I inherited from my grandfather, who got it from his own father. I added the coin from the X Squared (my other X Metal) because I love the slogan printed on it.

And I believe that makes me post #7.

That is just too cool. Thank you for posting.

Post #9
Hi , I'm a new member who just happen to stumble upon this excellent forum.
I couldn't decide which of my watches to post so I posted all of them
Juliet x-metal with aftermarket "red mirror" lens from linegear japan- love it as it seems to go well with everything I wear (business & casual).
watches
from top left
IWC Pilot Chrono 3717
Panerai 127 1950 "Fiddy"
Panerai 111
Panerai 026 "Destro"
Panerai 183 "Black Seal"
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Black Theme
Rolex Deep Sea Dweller
Rolex GMT IIc
Rolex Milgauss GV
Rolex Explorer I

_DSC0004.jpg

Post #9
Hi , I'm a new member who just happen to stumble upon this excellent forum.
I couldn't decide which of my watches to post so I posted all of them
Juliet x-metal with aftermarket "red mirror" lens from linegear japan- love it as it seems to go well with everything I wear (business & casual).
watches
from top left
IWC Pilot Chrono 3717
Panerai 127 1950 "Fiddy"
Panerai 111
Panerai 026 "Destro"
Panerai 183 "Black Seal"
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Black Theme
Rolex Deep Sea Dweller
Rolex GMT IIc
Rolex Milgauss GV
Rolex Explorer I

_DSC0004.jpg

Awsome collection of watches. And nice photo.

Post #10

I hope we had enough posts for the way you wanted to do this? Here's my favorite pair with my only watch (I love titanium/x-metals!).

cc918c98.jpg