• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For The Love Of X-metal. Free Oakley Metal Stand….

For the Horde! JK I am mainly an Alliance guy but just recently started playing again and playing my Horde toon. Do you play?

LOL, I used to. Used to raid 5-8 hours a day LOL have like 6 lvl 80's tried Cata and got my toon to 83 and then I quit. never came back :dance3:

LOL, I used to. Used to raid 5-8 hours a day LOL have like 6 lvl 80's tried Cata and got my toon to 83 and then I quit. never came back :dance3:

Nice...I've been playing on and off since vanilla...leveled a lot of toons and farmed while I was in Iraq so I have a lot to show for my account :)

Thank you to everyone who took the time to post.

Hope it was fun or at least somewhat amusing. Well here is how I will determine on how give away the block card holder.

Posters were in order;

1. BriP
2. Frog 8
3. S-works
4. Mickle
5. Splice D
6. Sunpoh
7. The RevTy
8. O-freak85
9. cajun 22
10. Bad fishy
11. Batwolf
12. NiGHTAx2
13. jive SEVEN

As not enough people I will recycle the names in order. I think this is fair as the first people to post get the first second chance. So it looks like;

1. BriP
2. Frog 8
3. S-works
4. Mickle
5. Splice D
6. Sunpoh
7. The RevTy
8. O-freak85
9. cajun 22
10. Bad fishy
11. Batwolf
12. NiGHTAx2
13. jive SEVEN
14. BriP
15. Frog 8
16. S-works
17. Mickle
18. Splice D
19. Sunpoh
20. The RevTy
21. O-freak85
22. cajun 22
23. Bad fishy
24. Batwolf
25. NiGHTAx2
26. jive SEVEN
27. BriP
28. Frog 8
29. S-works
30. Mickle
31. Splice D

My little girl was born on the 19th. Soooooooooooooo Sunpoh, please PM me your address! And congrats!

Thanks for the thread and throwing out a fun thread Mr. K. I liked seeing some O-art. Maybe something that can be done again in the future? I just enjoy a theme and seeing pictures of people's Oakleys!