• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For the SERIOUS O Watch Collector

Im tempted to say stolen, resold item. From all Ive heard and no box in pics so likely wont be included and the rather short and vague description does not help its cause. I thought the fotos were crappy but I didnt see the abuse there myself.

Im tempted to say stolen, resold item. From all Ive heard and no box in pics so likely wont be included and the rather short and vague description does not help its cause. I thought the fotos were crappy but I didnt see the abuse there myself.
The buyer may be disappointed when they receive the watch.

Absolutely. His is the only one I've seen actually sell in the past 2 years.
I believe the one he sold he actually bought on eBay from someone seeking theirs in Connecticut who was selling it for around 6-7k. He got really lucky picking it up at that price and then doubled his money on it if he actually did sell it.

I've seen around 4-6 on eBay for sale during the past few years though.

I believe the one he sold he actually bought on eBay from someone seeking theirs in Connecticut who was selling it for around 6-7k. He got really lucky picking it up at that price and then doubled his money on it if he actually did sell it.

I've seen around 4-6 on eBay for sale during the past few years though.
Wow, he for sure got lucky picking it up for such a low price. He sure made off selling it for what he did. I've been searching them out for the past 2 years and have only seen his sell. I missed the others.

Wow, he for sure got lucky picking it up for such a low price. He sure made off selling it for what he did. I've been searching them out for the past 2 years and have only seen his sell. I missed the others.
I've seen 3 sell so far.

Pretty soon them bunkers will be getting a higher price than the FMJ. ;)

I also do searches for certain things on a regular basis... FMJ is one of them, and I keep a new listing alert up on things I really want to know about haha. I have seen a couple up on the bay, and I have to say this was the worst.

@ptownphil My very first thoughts on this were the same, shoddy pics, no box or chain mentioned. It is sad to think, but if this item were around someone's dorm room- someone with an eye could have snatched it quick. The bay is a black market area for sure. Could explain why someone would have an FMJ with missing pins. Something I find difficult to understand given the nature of the peice

Back