• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For You Married Guys

Rereading some of the comments in this thread - there is a clear distinction between white and Mexican marriages hahaha !!!

This is for you married guys.

Just figured I'd spread some of my cheer that I live by. :smile:

You guys say happy wife, happy life.

I say no wife, hot GFs and lots of Oakleys, VERY happy life. :biggrin:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived HAPPILY ever after and rode motorcycles and hunted And raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was ****in cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end.

Hmmm... thought this thread would be a little nicer.. should have known better you :lol:
Oddly enough, my father told me that same story, nearly verbatim... but he raised 5 kids by himself so who can blame him.

Hmmm... thought this thread would be a little nicer.. should have known better you :lol:
Oddly enough, my father told me that same story, nearly verbatim... but he raised 5 kids by himself so who can blame him.
Thank you. :)

Not all of you women are bad I will admit. But it's like 1 in 1,000,000,000 that are ok. ;)

Back