• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For you R1 Fans

Krank

Oakley Expert
Albany NY
Ok R-ONE fans. The poster is ready. I hope you guys get to enjoy it as much as I did making it. You can see it here: Behance or here: RomeoONE72dpi | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Posters are available! : For Sale - Romeo 1 Poster: R-ONE | Oakley Forum
Print numbers will ship in the order I receive the pms to keep it fair.

Specs: Poster is printed on archival matte. Size 17 x 22, actual printed size is 15 x 18. A one inch border on top and sides. A 2 inch border will be on the bottom for print number and artists mark.
Prints are limited to 97.
NOTE: I am not reserving any numbers for myself. Therefore it is possible to get any number between 1 and 97 depending on when you pm me.
You guys get first shot, and best price on these, I won't post them anywhere else online for 2 weeks.

Price will be $49.00 for 1 poster, or $91.00 for 2 posters, shipped anywhere in the US lower 48 paypal friends and family, or add the 4%.
I will ship outside the US, adjusting price accordingly.

Please pm me at, or after the correct times listed. I want everyone to get a fair shot on these and I would hate to erase a pm because I got it before the posted hour of availability.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have been cooking up a new project for a while involving the Romeo 1. The idea was to make a poster / info graphic that shows physical details of the R1 and has a few bits of information pertaining to its creation.

Depending upon interest, I may make these available for sale printed 17x22 inch (15x18.75 inch actual image size) on archival mat paper.

If the image doesn't show here is the link: R ONE Photo by josephsenjonj | Photobucket

very nice! so there was a person who only used one hand (maybe lost a bet) when the r1's were made?

I don't have an R1 but if you made this available for a reasonable price I would buy it! I'll have an R1 someday and this would be an awesome display piece.

Last edited: