• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For you R1 Fans

Hey everyone.
In the last few weeks I have been trying to find the best logistical solution to getting this poster printed on a nice archival paper that would look great framed or hung naked.
In the spirit of my own perfectionist sensibilities concerning graphic design, and the prohibitive cost of it being sent out for print, which I would rather not pass on, I will be purchasing a professional large format printer. If all goes well, I'll start taking orders sometime in mid to late February. I'm not sure yet the exact price will be per 15 x 19 poster, but a preliminary estimate is around 49.00 shipped, but don't hold me to that yet.

Can you print bigger than that? I mean maybe ( just maybe ) somebody here wants a bigger poster to be hung on their living room wall :)
please consider that too :)

Thanks mate
Nothing is out of the question brother. I will be able to print up to 17 x 22 borderless in house. Anything larger will need to be special order sent out for print.

Update. My new printer is ordered and should be installed in a few days or so.
The actual printed piece will be 15 x 18.75 centered on a 17 x 22 Epson enhanced Matte photo paper.
They will be hand numbered to 97 to pay homage to the R-ONE's birth.
Other details like price, package deals, and maybe other sizes to come soon.
RomeoONE72dpi | Flickr - Photo Sharing!