• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

? For You X Squared Frea-natix

brookiewook

Oakley Beginner
As my forum name implies I am a Holbrook collector. I have recently felt the tug of the metal side, thanks to this forum, and now i have a question.
Besides the Ducati and 24k, out of all he XSquareds out there, how would you rate them, starting from most desirable to least? I'm referring to the various color ways that have come out thru the years.

I am always a fan of the xmetal and ruby colorway on any metal, and in the same hand I feel like carbon and Black iridium "not ducati" are the most common ones. Just from what I have seen

I am always a fan of the xmetal and ruby colorway on any metal, and in the same hand I feel like carbon and Black iridium "not ducati" are the most common ones. Just from what I have seen
I was just talking to a good buddy of mine and the xmetal with ruby combo seems to be what he likes as well. I just got that color way in the Juliet and I must say I'm loving it.

I changed my X metal ruby out with the polished carbon and black to me they look a lot better that was round

To each his own, don't get me wrong I love them all equally but since I cant have them all $$$$ must pick and choose lol
I will say I have not seen many of the OO carbon ones come up for sale and those are pretty sweet as well.

I enjoy wearing my Carbon frame, but I put Ruby into it. I also have a Plasma Fire but changed it to Ice. Xmetal is on my list though to purchase.

My everyday set is my polished carbon. It is so reliable and stealthy. My favorite pair for everyday pair.

Thanks for the replies you guys. There's been a recent emergence of xmetals lately and I want to get in on the frenzy. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to get my hands on one of these XSs. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Holbrooks, but I think I've caught the X-bug.

The XS is the newest line of the metals. Should not be to hard to find.

Latest Posts

Back