• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ford Bronco Reveal

This new Bronco is a high level scam - with Ford's decent design team and engine options, they proved how inadequate they were - completely missed the mark

I will admit, I was looking forward to it about 18 months ago, but after seeing all of the photos, reviews and interior shots, I'm left wiping my own tears of sadness...

We love our VW Jetta, but I need something a lot more rugged than a car.

A car would get ripped to shreds on some of the mountain dirt roads I travel to reach customers.

I can't see myself in a sissy looking little crossover.

Haven't seen anything lately that has an appealing look and functionality.
I have a 2005 infinity FX 35, 220000 miles. Runs great always has. Fast, sport car SUV.
V6
330 ponies
Anxious to see the Ford though. Too much hype high bar😳

Conversely, it was eye opening, when I was in Europe last Summer, to have seen two pickups and one SUV in 10 days.

Even the tractor trailers were much smaller than anything here in The US.
Roads are narrower, mitigates against the bigger pickups - you do see quite a few Nissan Navaras in the UK though. Surprised you saw so few SUVs, we’re pretty blighted by those Chelsea tractors - maybe the likes of the Range Rover Evoque aren’t big enough to make it on your radar as an SUV?!

Last edited:
Very familiar with the Range Rovers here in The States, so yes, they would qualify as such.

We had a Mercedes Benz station wagon type rental car. Those were everywhere.

20190613_084635.jpg

It was also fun seeing unfamiliar car brands.
Skoda and such. ;)

Yes, the streets were quite narrow in The Netherlands.

It was also fun seeing unfamiliar car brands.
Skoda and such. ;)

Yes, the streets were quite narrow in The Netherlands.
I get that when I go to Japan; not car brands as such, but lots of unfamiliar models. Never struck me as much in the US, but I go to Manhattan, where you don’t necessarily see that many cars.

Back