• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forgetful old timer looses favorite glasses.

ride365

Oakley Beginner
NEO
Hey everyone. Brian here from NEO. Have been a long time Oakley fan. Have had truckloads of them but have never collected. Always sell and get something new. Currently have some Daily Prizm Polarized Holbrooks, Emerald Polarized M2's, and just lost a pair of 30th Anniversary Racing Jackets. Yes, lost. Forgot to close a dry bag on my motorcycle and dumped them out on the highway. Didn't realize it for 50 or 60 miles. Tried to recover them but no luck. That brought me here. Looking to replace them as I used them for riding daily as my polarized glasses are less than ideal for motorcycling. This is a great site for incredible amounts of knowledge and insight. Looking forward to hanging out and hopefully participating!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. I’m sure someone on here will be able to help you out. Unfortunately I don’t have any of that style.

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes open and keep scouring the for sale board. I'm sure I'll come up with something. The vented racing jackets were perfect for the application and never fogged so I'll be trying to get my hands on another pair.

Back