• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forgetful old timer looses favorite glasses.

Thank you all! Looking forward to hanging out. Ordered a pair of Troy Lee Racing Jackets yesterday from the place I bought my previous pair from. There are a few more pairs I'd love to have so maybe nows the time to start a mini collection!

Be careful, it’s addictive! My mini collection when I started was 8 pairs....now over 150! Glad you got a pair of racing jackets, the Troy Lee Gascan’s are some of my favs

Troy lee designs is one of my favorite collections!! Congratulations on the new pair sorry you lost your others here’s a few pics of the whole TLD collection (glasses)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Be careful, it’s addictive! My mini collection when I started was 8 pairs....now over 150! Glad you got a pair of racing jackets, the Troy Lee Gascan’s are some of my favs

Holy crap! That's white a collection! I have my wife to help curb my addictions. I have at least 15 complete skateboards at home and probably 50 decks that I've collected. I have friends that have 500+ though so... I'm sure my sunglass collection won't get too far out of hand.

Back