• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forgive Me, Oakley Forum, For I Have Been Unfaithful..

I recently bought the Persol Steve McQueen releases :)

They fold into a size barely bigger than a lens! Gave them to my fiancé though!

Ever since wearing frogs, I'm used to feeling almost no weight on my face as they're plastic. So I can't go back to Ray-Bans. They are heavy as ****!

Oh Man..as someone sang "u can sew it up buy u can still see the tear" I hope u and O stay together after this transgresstion...therapy may work...Juliet or fuel Cell have feelings on this too...good luck ..nahh really whatever people wanna wear is fine...with a small face and given recent styles I havebeen tempted ...when I try on a Dragon pair and(Havana couple years ago) and fit was perfect....I had thoughts

Yeah, all joking aside, I do own Ray-Ban's (the Caravan [which for those that don't know is the original 'aviator' style used by pilots], and 2132's (which is a slightly changed Wayfarer) and I like them and wear them. The whole fanboy thing some people have is not for me. I drink Coke & Pepsi - **** it, both taste good to me.

i like Dr Pepper and Vita-Cola - but i wear just OAKLEY'S !!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I liked the wayfarer look too, but thats why I bought black/black frogskins! Same style and design, Oakley quality...

Back