• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Formal Intro and Rookie Question(s)

As far as my "collection" I dont have very much so I can pretty much list it here.

Going from time of purchase, oldest to newest

Brushed A-wire thick with emerald - waaay back at original release
Some crazy black iridium A or some wires that I dont even recall when/where I got them
Half jackets with black iridium and amber lenses - (I use those for sporting clays)
Custom Racing Jackets (current avatar) Not sure what lens
CrossLink Switch RX
"serialized" SJ2 with Black Iridium
Silver Carbon Plate RX

Then I went to Hawaii in late Sept and bought Gascan with DWP and Carbon Shift Jade Prizm P
Found out about the 2018 MotoGP series and bought the Phillip Island CrossRanges on 10/25
Then I got the Valencia TwoFace, what a week or so ago? Oh yeah that was 11/15
Went all Black Friday and bought a set of the Mugello Carbon Shifts from a guy in England
Custom GasCans from Zax the next day
Stretched out the whole "black friday" theme and bought Ink Straighjackets in Ruby direct from Oakley
Talked the wife into a countertop display case for "an early Christmas gift" on tuesday
Bought those XS's about 30' ago

Trying very hard not to buy the MGP Carbon Primes from YakuzaFloralGangsta at least until after the 1st of the year. (then preparing to be served with divorce papers shortly afterward)

I think thats about it? See! Thats a pretty schitzo collection huh!? Again, probably gonna post all the new stuff on the 'buy today' thread sometime after my case arrives.

TL;DR

Latest Posts

Back