• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Formal Intro and Rookie Question(s)

Word of advice just stay away from the clown, if you know what i mean. Stick around and you’ll get it ;).

Anyhow hopefully you got your stands from tejada.
OK - I will try and heed that advice...once I understand it. hahaha No I get what you guys are saying....but its WAAAY too early for me to go pickin sides aint it? And hey I thought this was supposed to be one big Oakley Family here!?! If one of us gets deported - WE ALL get deported!?

Kidding Kidding, I dont want to fire any of you up more than you already are!

Yeah I sent @Tejada a PM yesterday but I havent heard back yet. I wanted to be sure they are not too big to fit in my countertop case.

Oh hey - I meant to ask the other day - what is the "frag' thing that you guys were talking about anyway?? Do I even want to know?

OK - I will try and heed that advice...once I understand it. hahaha No I get what you guys are saying....but its WAAAY too early for me to go pickin sides aint it? And hey I thought this was supposed to be one big Oakley Family here!?! If one of us gets deported - WE ALL get deported!?

Kidding Kidding, I dont want to fire any of you up more than you already are!

Yeah I sent @Tejada a PM yesterday but I havent heard back yet. I wanted to be sure they are not too big to fit in my countertop case.

Oh hey - I meant to ask the other day - what is the "frag' thing that you guys were talking about anyway?? Do I even want to know?

Frogs...

The unit is about 8" high.

Back