• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Former) Juliet Owner.

teach42

Oakley Expert
Had my Juliet's since 2005. By far my favorite sunglasses ever. Had them tuned a few times, replaced the lenses a few times. So bummed that they're gone. Hoping to buy a new pair from here once I get access...

Here's some pics of them over the years...

IMG_4018.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg
IMAGE001.jpg
Photo 3.jpg

Juliet.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Juliets. Once you meet the forum requirements you can search for a pair in the exchange area.
15 days and 10 posts, right?

Will be counting the days. Not sure I can wait that long tho to be honest! It's summer and my only other sunglasses are my EVZeros, which aren't great for daily wear IMHO...

Had my Juliet's since 2005. By far my favorite sunglasses ever. Had them tuned a few times, replaced the lenses a few times. So bummed that they're gone. Hoping to buy a new pair from here once I get access...

Here's some pics of them over the years...

View attachment 746028View attachment 746029View attachment 746031View attachment 746030
View attachment 746033
Dare I ask how you managed to do that?
And don't throw away the ear stems or the nose bridge if those were spared from the carnage.

15 days and 10 posts, right?

Will be counting the days. Not sure I can wait that long tho to be honest! It's summer and my only other sunglasses are my EVZeros, which aren't great for daily wear IMHO...
Or you can buy a premium membership and skip the wait.

I'll have to look close for scratches, but I think they survived intact.

Honestly, I have no idea. I was working on putting up a new basketball hoop, when one of my kid's friends said, "Hey! Someone dropped their glasses!" Went over and was devastated to see that not only were they mine, but that they'd be run over or stepped on. Don't know how they or even when they got dropped. I half think that they may have been on top of my head and fallen off while working on the hoop and somehow I just didn't notice.

Welcome and DAMN, those poor Juliets 😢

thaw arms still look ok tho, you might be able to sell those to get some extra cash for a new pair

Last edited:
That's heartbreaking to see, but it's good that you still have memories and photos. Welcome to the Forum, and I know for a fact that you will find a pair to suit your liking. Maybe even 10.

Back