• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Former) Juliet Owner.

That might be repairable, depending on the condition of the nose bridge. I would think that orbitals wouldn't be too hard to find.
Hold on one second here... You think I may be able to repair them???

So... new orbitals, new lenses.... and the repair itself... Trying to do the math here...

:welcome:
So sorry to see the remnants of that Juliet..
But like @Ti man* says it should be replaceable if either or both can score orbitals to rebuild the frame. The bridge looks fine from the one picture, the arms too.

Though from the looks of what happened to the orbitals on your pair, it looks as though they were snapped off, if not sheared.

Last edited:
@X-Metal Beast Got your PM, but can't reply yet :) Don't have the status! Not sure whether I'll be selling the parts and buying a new pair, or trying to repair this one just yet tho.

No problem buddy. I'm interested in the stems. I have a Juliet nosebridge and orbitals. Let me know what you decide. I'm 99.9% sure those orbitals have no fix, but the nosebridge could be saved. Maybe the parts experts could give their opinion: @THE X-MAN @zwc0442
Oh, I have absolutely no doubt about those orbitals. Unless they can be welded or superglued :p
I'm just trying to get a sense of whether I'm going to spend more on new orbitals, lenses and labor than just buying a new pair!

Back