• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forum Newbie South African Living In England.

Hi everyone. Found this forum accidently last week while searching for Oakley goodies. Found the Oakley mod section and I am now sending off two pairs of my Oakley's to be hydroplated. A pair of Monster Dogs and a pair of Ducati corse, which was purchased off Ebay and too worn and scratched for use. The Monster Dogs matt lacquer was coming off and was destined for Ebay, as were the Ducati Corse. I have been collecting for a few years now and have just over 90 pairs of Oakley's and other accessories etc. My first pair bought was in South Africa and they were the Oakley Carbon Fibre Eye Jackets, which my younger brother proceeded to lose. My most recent purchase was a pair of the same Oakley's off Ebay this past week. Taken me ages to find the same ones again. Hope this intro hasn 't been too long winded.
Great collection dude but you need a display case I am your man lol welcome from Kent UK.

Back