Brian Nickell

Oakley Expert
Now I know why they ask that you wait 14 days before you get into the exchange! Thanks for the info Phil I really appreciate it. Armed with the info I received from great members like yourself I should be able to get some of my stuff up for trade/sale and to hopefully exchange/buy what I'm looking for.

ptownphil

Oakley Hoarder
Premium Member
Portland, Oregon
Now I know why they ask that you wait 14 days before you get into the exchange! Thanks for the info Phil I really appreciate it. Armed with the info I received from great members like yourself I should be able to get some of my stuff up for trade/sale and to hopefully exchange/buy what I'm looking for.
Go get em! And congrats on the CFP title to your buckeyes.

ptownphil

Oakley Hoarder
Premium Member
Portland, Oregon
How will I know that I'm eligible to participate in the exchange? Tomorrow will be two weeks as a member and I've posted more than 30 times. There's a pair of Juliets I want in the exchange and I'm hoping they aren't gone before I can snag them!
The exchage"section" should appear on your first page when you sign into the forum.

OZ Mat

Oakley Beginner
I didn't realise that i was required to post several times and be a member for two weeks to be able to use the exchange forum until i read this thread.
I have been a member for a couple of months and couldn't figure out why i couldn't buy anything. Rookie mistake.
This is obviously the first thread i should have read.

Latest posts

New Threads