• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forum Rules! Please Read!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
1) Be respectful - Please do not post anything harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, or inflammatory. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable. Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive.

2) Stay on Topic - Please stay on topic in accordance to the thread/board you are writing in. Any off topic discussions should take place in the off topic thread.

3) No Spam - Please do not use the forums for advertisements or spam. Users who post advertisements/spam will be warned followed with a ban!

4) Signatures - Signatures should not include spam or advirtisements. You are allowed to link to personal websites and topic related websites.

5)Always ask for help - If you are ever in need of help, feel free to contact someone. We are happy to help!

6) Per the new rule below, You must include a price for the item that you are selling. You cannot just say PM ME, please give an idea of how much you are looking to get.

Enjoy!!!

NEW EXCHANGE SECTION RULE: All Members Please Read!!!

We are Adding a rule to the exchange sections. From this point on, any ad listing an item for sale MUST have a price specified. Negotiating can be between buyers and sellers privately, however, an initial price must be stated so buyers have an idea what you are wanting for your items. Any listing without a specified price will be closed. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

How many posts do I need to complete for participating in the Exchange Section? Kindly advice.

Thanks for letting me know STavros. I really appreciate it. I'm relatively new to the forum so I'm trying to gain the knowledge I'll need so that when I'm eligible to get into the exchange sections to trade/buy/sell I'll know what I'm doing!

Latest Posts

Back