• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forum Slogan Poll

What should the new Slogan be?

• Because O Matters

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • The Hub for EVERYTHING Oakley

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No Slogan instead "Welcome to" above "Oakleyforum.com

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Just OakleyForum.com

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Well O matters won because it was the the most catchy of what I felt was a very lacking set of choices. And as it is I think the whole play on word with O Matter is wanting plus I feel it loops all of Oakley back to O Matter which, while its the primary frame material, is also the least inspired and most generic one. But I'm also biased towards the metals....either way I want to like it but I can't...need something with more kick but for the life of me I can't figure out what I would put in its place

Well O matters won because it was the the most catchy of what I felt was a very lacking set of choices. And as it is I think the whole play on word with O Matter is wanting plus I feel it loops all of Oakley back to O Matter which, while its the primary frame material, is also the least inspired and most generic one. But I'm also biased towards the metals....either way I want to like it but I can't...need something with more kick but for the life of me I can't figure out what I would put in its place

It's just a slogan, let's not read too deeply into it. It's just there as a bit of fun and games

It's just a slogan, let's not read too deeply into it. It's just there as a bit of fun and games

Of course...but I once specialized in PR and slogans so its instinctive for me analyze slogans, ads etc. Still blows me away what makes it to media that nobody catches that leaps out at me. You know, like the Christmas 2011 T Mobile commercial "walking in a 4G wonderland"..nobody who audio tested that heard the problem?

Latest Posts

Back