• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forum Upgrade

I'm not having any problem with the notifications tab... I'm running IE9

I did notice the O icons are blocking the Forum sections on the main forum page though. They overlap the section name...

OForum.png

Again... I'm running IE9

I noticed that when after I have viewed a new thread and refresh the What's New link, the previously read thread is no longer removed from my list. The old setup would remove the previously read threads and only display this that have not been read. This makes it a tad more difficult to keep up with what's been read and not read.

I noticed that when after I have viewed a new thread and refresh the What's New link, the previously read thread is no longer removed from my list. The old setup would remove the previously read threads and only display this that have not been read. This makes it a tad more difficult to keep up with what's been read and not read.

I totally agree I like the old way better it was way easier to nav through all the new threads!

im not having any troubles with the new update at all... i click the new threads, an donce i read it and click new posts again, the ones that ive read dissappear like the old style

The new topics on tapatalk are still the same format. Luckily I use tapatalk 99% of the time anyway. It just seemed easier to follow new threads the old way. This new way can put a new post way back if there has been a lot of activity on a different post to keep it at the top of the list multiple times.

I'm not having any problem with the notifications tab... I'm running IE9

I did notice the O icons are blocking the Forum sections on the main forum page though. They overlap the section name...

OForum.png

Again... I'm running IE9

Try clearing your cache and cookies. I am almost positive the problem is your browser is loading the old icons on the new page.

I am going to look into getting the old what's new page back with activity stream as an option.

Back