• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Forza Horizon Fuelcell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Make offer

Some people reacted to this post.

Send offer

Username Hidden said:
Polished black.

Some polished black frames are slightly see through when held up to a bright light.
I thought they were just black ink, never noticed polished black frames being see through. Guess you learn something new everyday.

Username Hidden said:
I thought they were just black ink, never noticed polished black frames being see through. Guess you learn something new everyday.

Absolutely. I have a monster dog with a sku on the arm that matches for polished black and its see through like Ink when you hold it up...

Username Hidden said:
Absolutely. I have a monster dog with a sku on the arm that matches for polished black and its see through like Ink when you hold it up...
Crazy, I’m gonna have to check some of my older frames now.

Username Hidden said:
too

Username Hidden said:
I don’t know how many were made. Has anyone seen one for sale?
Glossy like yours nope, but there was a matte black pair of Gascans sold with slightly different etching for about 1/6 of your price...
I would assume they gave them out to like the first 150-500 people to enter the event. Also possible they made variations of etching, as is the case with the few different corvette etching you can find on the Ruby lenses for the Team Corvette racing Juliet.
Find a group on facebook/reddit that's full of Forza Fanboys, who are still upset to this day they didn't get one of those free pairs - that's where you'll find your buyer ;)

another gascan, the image only shows in web archives, but has the logo on the box ~ might have been a UK exclusive?
download.jpg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
There's this post mentioning them being given away...

edit: Found one sold on here ~ Sold - NWOB Rare Fuel Cell
All those old school playas in that thread. @ericforman dang
Is this pair a $600 pair? $60?
that font was available on the OCP

bump and drop