• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Frogskins On Website: What Are These And Worth..? Ballpark

These could very well be legit. However, I'm not that knowledgeable about very early gen models with metal hinges.

impossible to confirm these are fake or not on the strength of the pics. metal hinge gen 1, i have extensive list of that gen output with part codes and this does not fit, but with some skus there is no glass, so it could be one of those. the microbag looks genuine orig, but dont think it can be bleed as the colour is too consistant accross the whole glass. its a shame there is no box to help. i am not aware of there being an original of this colour, if it is a true pair it will of course be very rare indeed. there are many fakes but are there any of gen 1 pairs with a metal hinge?

I can not tell from the photos but if they are real they have to be a gen 1 pair due to the metal hinges and the oakley looks screen printed. Is it me or do they look like they don't have the two metal studs on the arms where the hinges are connected?

Back