• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found it!

Claustin

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ND
Well I put up a WTB thread awhile back but nothing ever came of it. I've been watching eBay the last few months and finally found the D-ring lanyard. Also picked up that nice skull lanyard to boot! Super happy about this little find.

image.jpeg

Great find....at least the seller didn't screw you over like he did me with the Cannon hat.....he's a member here too.....

Well I put up a WTB thread awhile back but nothing ever came of it. I've been watching eBay the last few months and finally found the D-ring lanyard. Also picked up that nice skull lanyard to boot! Super happy about this little find.

View attachment 181369
Congrats, Oakley lanyards are not being praised enough but those are one of the best items Oakley line up. The ddesign especially the older model, indeed has Oakley design screaming on it.

Super happy, hmmm, oh well.....well done.
What?
post some pics
Um right up there
Great find....at least the seller didn't screw you over like he did me with the Cannon hat.....he's a member here too.....
Sorry to hear that. Everything went fine here.
Congrats, Oakley lanyards are not being praised enough but those are one of the best items Oakley line up. The ddesign especially the older model, indeed has Oakley design screaming on it.
Especially considering all of their current lanyards seem like your typical Walmart variety.
Great bro. Have not heard from fo awhile now.
Yeah I've been pretty busy and my desk has been a mess so I haven't been able to take any pics but I'll have to do a bulk post for all the stuff I've picked up the last few months. I definitely haven't been complacent.

Last edited:
Worse part is we've done some good deals together in the past.... Outside of eBay.....we had a deal then he decides to bail because it's all about the money and not helping each other out. He most likely figured he'd get more on eBay than what we agreed on. I hope the price of that hat was worth our friendship $ I also hope he reads this and feels like sh!t too.......Things like this travel fast amongst our small world and I'll make damned sure everyone I know finds out who it is. eBay ID is same as member ID here....

Last edited:
Back