• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found my old X Metals, now what

I tried to pm you. But relatively new here. Would like to speak to you more about these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on "The X-MAN Custom Metalworks" in his signature to go to his website as an alternate way of contacting him while you're still under forum newbie restrictions. If you can't see sigs because of tapatalk, the link is here:

The X-MAN Custom Metalworks

I just dug mine out too. They're desperately in need of the nose bridge doing, but being in the UK options are limited. Hoping Oakley UK can do it for me

Juliets Produt Code.jpg Juliets.jpg

I believe they are the original Juliets from about 2000?

I just dug mine out too. They're desperately in need of the nose bridge doing, but being in the UK options are limited. Hoping Oakley UK can do it for me

View attachment 478458 View attachment 478459

If do you a little searching here you'll find that Oakley UK is the last place to send your x-metals for a tuneup these days. At best they'll mangle the job, at worst you'll never see your frames again.

View attachment 478458 View attachment 478459

Find out the info from one of the US guys. They will do it. You will have much better luck.

If do you a little searching here you'll find that Oakley UK is the last place to send your x-metals for a tuneup these days. At best they'll mangle the job, at worst you'll never see your frames again.

Yeah, I'm somewhat concerned. Not even sure Oakley UK offer the service anymore, I'm waiting to hear back

But I don't like the idea of having to ship them to and from the US unfortunately, I seem to be unlucky when shipping internationally...

Yeah, I'm somewhat concerned. Not even sure Oakley UK offer the service anymore, I'm waiting to hear back

But I don't like the idea of having to ship them to and from the US unfortunately, I seem to be unlucky when shipping internationally...
Take a vacation here. Bring them with you. Still safer than going through Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back