• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found old pair of Half Wire 1.0 when cleaning out truck...worth replacing parts?

mbrau15

Oakley Beginner
Cleaned out my old truck from years ago and found an old pair of Half Wire 1.0's from yesteryear that I had. The rubber had all melted from sitting in the heat over the years and the lens were already shot from back in the day. Is it worth replacing the lens/earsocks/nosepads or just scrap em at this point? Wouldnt say they are in great shape at all...these things wer put through hell back in their time, but the hinges are still springy as they once were.

Sorry new guy here, unfamiliar with how to find vintage replacement parts. Rather than fix should I just spend that money towards a pair of Juliets (other pair I had 20 years ago which were my favorite)?

Any help/insight/info would be most appreciated.

anFs0X7l.jpg

OusvDRrl.jpg

6LKGNlHl.jpg

If you’re looking for oem half wire parts, they’re very hard to come by now. You would prob be better off buying another pair for the parts or to replace your pair entirely.

Latest Posts

Back