• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Online Store To Buy Racing Jacket Bolts And Jaws

The shop I work at also has Jaws for sale still. While we are running low, we have Team green, cardinal red, and lemon peel left at $10 a pair. We are out of bolts but we have tons of earsocks for Jawbones/racing Jackets. We got: Team bright green, team vegas gold, slate, blue, team dark green, and red, also at $10 a pair. We charge $10 for shipping to the US mainland and $20 internationally, doesn't matter how many you order the shipping is a flat rate. we don't have a website but you can order by phone at 1-808-926-5533. Sorry if I shouldn't be advertising like this on this thread or forum. If this is not Kosher someone let me know and I will refrain from any posts like this in the future. Just want to help fellow Oakley-heads get their goods.
Oooohhhh nice! Thanks for the info. I will be making a call soon.

Do you have a local address/brick & mortar store? I wouldn't mind walking in to pick up some goods...

Yes. We are at 2335 kalakaua Ave. #117. It is in the Outrigger on the Beach hotel, right outside of Duke's restaurant. We sell all our Oakley's (and other brands for that matter) at the msrp; no waikiki (paradise) tax. On top of that, we do kama'aina rates. Come down and check it out. I would love to meet more forum members.

Yes. We are at 2335 kalakaua Ave. #117. It is in the Outrigger on the Beach hotel, right outside of Duke's restaurant. We sell all our Oakley's (and other brands for that matter) at the msrp; no waikiki (paradise) tax. On top of that, we do kama'aina rates. Come down and check it out. I would love to meet more forum members.
Right on, mahalo! Next time I'm in Waikiki I'll swing by. Mahalo!

I am waiting on some dark grey jaws to come in stock, don't you guys buy too many! Can't believe before I spent $18 on bolts from eBay, and weren't even Oakley they were Walleva (can tell there is slight difference in the threaded part, other than that look fine on outside.). Glad I could contribute to this forum.

No, sorry. We have the Jaws and earsocks because we have a custom case that used to hold custom sport pieces (Jawbone's, Flak's and Radar's), but now it houses lifestyle pieces (for batwolf's, fuel cell's, and Holbrook's). We have the Jaws and earsocks left over and when we sell them out, that will be it for sport pieces. The bolts were the first items we sold out of.

Latest Posts

Back