• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found this eBay watch stand...

Yeah I suppose you guys are right, but I think the MM and hollowpoint are pretty sweet on their own!

I mean, he doesn't list Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, or even the cheap stuff like Rolex or Omegas....

LOL!

With the way the Rolex bubble is now though, Rolex is costing as much if not more than AP! It's ridiculous!

Omega is beginning to look more and more of a bargain each day.

LOL!

With the way the Rolex bubble is now though, Rolex is costing as much if not more than AP! It's ridiculous!

Omega is beginning to look more and more of a bargain each day.

Yah i can't justify $7.5k on a Submariner. I don't think the watch is worth that much. The Speed/Sea Master is a bargain in comparison.

It's ok. I'll stick to my Seiko SKX007. I had my friend's 5 year old daughter tell me "My daddy has the same watch (submariner)" :lol:

Yah i can't justify $7.5k on a Submariner. I don't think the watch is worth that much. The Speed/Sea Master is a bargain in comparison.

It's ok. I'll stick to my Seiko SKX007. I had my friend's 5 year old daughter tell me "My daddy has the same watch (submariner)" :lol:

It’s not even $7.5k anymore. If you want for retail, it’s more like $9k for a no-date and $11K+ for a Hulk.

Only good thing is being a Submariner owner, I like the appreciation and what it does to the value of my watch...LOL.

And hey, Seiko SKX rocks!

It’s not even $7.5k anymore. If you want for retail, it’s more like $9k for a no-date and $11K+ for a Hulk.

Only good thing is being a Submariner owner, I like the appreciation and what it does to the value of my watch...LOL.

And hey, Seiko SKX rocks!

TBH, if i had that kind of disposable income to spend on a Rolex, i'd rather put that towards a fun car.

TBH, if i had that kind of disposable income to spend on a Rolex, i'd rather put that towards a fun car.

Yep, I understand that mindset. What I meant to say is there’s this weird bubble for the past 2 years.

It essentially goes like this:

Walk into dealer, ask if they have a Submariner or any decently popular model in SS...

1. They look at you like you’re crazy.
2. Then they laugh at you.
3. They will either put you on a 2 year waiting list or say they can do that but you have to buy some other inventory (dogs that don’t move).

Your other option? Pay anywhere from $2k-10K over retail depending on the model...it’s ridiculous.

The retail price alone should bring a level of customer service but the recent attitude has turned me off from them. Patek has been doing it too! AP hasn’t yet, thank god but I can’t afdord an AP either. Lol!

Back