• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found This From Oakley Regarding Their Lenses.

I'm interested in knowing exactly the whole story because each Season I train up to 12 employees and pass this information along to them.

So your employees tell every customer about all this technical mumbo jumbo? I think it's going a little overboard myself but if it gets people to buy then more power to you. I bet around 9 out of 10 customers don't care about the chemical properties but more so how they look. Just my thoughts. Carry on. :)

(Definitely an interesting read)

So your employees tell every customer about all this technical mumbo jumbo? I think it's going a little overboard myself but if it gets people to buy then more power to you. I bet around 9 out of 10 customers don't care about the chemical properties but more so how they look. Just my thoughts. Carry on. :)

(Definitely an interesting read)
I agree, this comes up maybe 1 out of every 70 customers or so. Sometimes people just want what looks cool but then we get people that actually ask us, "what makes this $200 pair any better than that pair you have over there for $12?" That's when we get into the explanation behind the quality. Not a point we hit on with every customer but when the time is right I want to make sure me employees don't have that deer in headlights stare, lol.

Not a point we hit on with every customer but when the time is right I want to make sure me employees don't have that deer in headlights stare, lol.
That's the kind of explanation I was trying to give you...I think the chain analogy should be simple enough to understand, and short enough to not have people tune out, lol.

They call it Purge.

Here is a chunk..... This is what's cleaned out of the injection molds between color changes....

y5a8e6a6.jpg

Latest Posts

Back