• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found This Gem On CL

X-Metal03

Oakley Expert
I had my brother pick these bad boys in South Texas, looks like this will be a pair I'll be needing X-Man's professional touch.

8185F590-EE9B-43F9-85E1-9B730DEBEB0F_zpsjhxkxmkw.jpg

Got me an xx off cl once. So awesome when u find that ad and its still available. Hope u got a good deal like I did!

Got me an xx off cl once. So awesome when u find that ad and its still available. Hope u got a good deal like I did!
Yeah no kidding, my jaw hit the floor when the seller said a few people inquired but none committed to purchasing. He was selling the Juls(Clr:x-metal) 125, and the soft vault for 55. I offered him 100.00 (Juls) due to the nose piece being loose and he agreed and threw in the soft vault. So yah I think it was a good deal. :dance2:

Yeah no kidding, my jaw hit the floor when the seller said a few people inquired but none committed to purchasing. He was selling the Juls(Clr:x-metal) 125, and the soft vault for 55. I offered him 100.00 (Juls) due to the nose piece being loose and he agreed and threw in the soft vault. So yah I think it was a good deal. :dance2:
sick, just send the frames to the x-man and have him tighten up the nose bridge and you're set.

Good deal for you, few more dollars into them and they will be top notch again.

Back