• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found this watch, Not Oakley

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I came across a watch at a yard sale. It was actually a yard full of boxes that the girl was giving away. It says Audemar Piguet Automatic. I know absolutely NOTHING about watches. I carry an iPhone! After a google search, my wife got all excited about 10-20k watches. I told her it's probably not even real. I couldn't find an exact match, some were close. So if anyone has any ideas, I'd love some input. It's a little beat up and missing half the strap, but when I wound it, it worked.

IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_3238.JPG
IMG_3239.JPG

Watchuseek forums?
Just checked it out. I'm trying to navigate the forum. God I'm gonna be THAT GUY! "hai gize! i find watch! Is it rare? valuable? WTS 5K!" Flashbacks to several threads here lol

It's a Royal Oak Chronograph, appears to be a bit older.
Royal Oak is the closest I could match it to. Still haven't found an exact pic.

Yeah no doubt. I justify my Os because they protect my eyes. This thing just tells time.

Apparently this is an Alinghi edition. I knew that red logo on the day of the week dial looked familiar.

I came across a watch at a yard sale. It was actually a yard full of boxes that the girl was giving away. It says Audemar Piguet Automatic. I know absolutely NOTHING about watches. I carry an iPhone! After a google search, my wife got all excited about 10-20k watches. I told her it's probably not even real. I couldn't find an exact match, some were close. So if anyone has any ideas, I'd love some input. It's a little beat up and missing half the strap, but when I wound it, it worked.

View attachment 162079 View attachment 162080 View attachment 162081
Automatic watches don't wind, do they?

View attachment 162079 View attachment 162080 View attachment 162081
Help Authenticating a Audemar Piguet Automatic Royal Oak 30th Anniversary City of Sals LE Watch

Back