• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Four H.I. Blue

U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy a pair of black Fours with the H.I. Blue lenses, preferably in good condition, for use during night driving. Willing to pay accordingly for the Blade II edition.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking to buy a pair of black Fours with the H.I. Blue lenses, preferably in good condition, for use during night driving. Willing to pay accordingly for the Blade II edition.

Good luck with the quest my friend.

I lucked out a few weeks ago, with a pristine, complete set of those for $60 here. Been looking for them for years.

Hoping lightning strikes favorably for you also.

Thanks and congratulations, I have a pair of H.I. A-Frames that may literally have saved my life on multiple occasions so I can attest to the technology. I noticed a pair of Blades were available on eBay back in May and kicked myself for not having discovered them in time, but that's the way she goes :D

Good to know they're still out there as of late, gives me hope.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks and congratulations, I have a pair of H.I. A-Frames that may literally have saved my life on multiple occasions so I can attest to the technology. I noticed a pair of Blades were available on eBay back in May and kicked myself for not having discovered them in time, but that's the way she goes :D

Good to know they're still out there as of late, gives me hope.

Don’t know why I sold mine years ago. Had kicked myself ever since for doing so. They are fantastic for driving during rainy, overcast days.

Username Hidden said:
Don’t know why I sold mine years ago. Had kicked myself ever since for doing so. They are fantastic for driving during rainy, overcast days.

Enjoy yours on my behalf! I can imagine the benefit they present in certain conditions.

Last edited:
They also made a pair of Minute 1.0 with H.I. Blue lenses which might be easier to find than the Four.

There are a few HI Blue options out there. HI Persimmon work well at night too.

Or H.I. Yellow

Oops - slip of the tongue

Username Hidden said:
They also made a pair of Minute 1.0 with H.I. Blue lenses which might be easier to find than the Four.

I'm somewhat partial to the Four and am willing to go the extra mile for them, I do realize it's sort of a needle in a haystack situation but I'm really hoping a pair finds its way to me. As such, if anyone is considering parting with theirs I'm willing to make it worth their while.

Back