• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frame Deterioration Due To Lens Changing Question

Thanks guys appreciate it! Everything everyone said makes sense, So I will look into a pair that is designed to have the lenses changed frequently! I do need a sport pair for mountainbiking however they all seem to sit really high on my nose. So far the batwolfs seem to be the only pair that have a really good fit on my face

Mframe/Radar/Racing jacket. good luck

I have tried the flaks and the half jackets and they seem to sit too high. All the nose pieces seem too narrow and dont go around my nose bone rather sit high on it. Are all the sport models made with the exact same "nose" fit? I still need to try the m frames, radars etc as they seem to have a larger profile. So i guess the next question is are there any of these sport models with interchangable nose pieces so i can get the proper fit or are they all modelled the same? These will be mainly for mountainbiking. Thanks

Oakley doesn't make any frames I can think of for people with a high, thick nose. Your best option is an M Frame Heater or Radar Range - long enough lenses to give coverage on the bottom side.

Oakley doesn't make any frames I can think of for people with a high, thick nose. Your best option is an M Frame Heater or Radar Range - long enough lenses to give coverage on the bottom side.

There are a few pairs, but I agree that for sports you're better off trying to find a good fitting frame and get lenses that come down far enough to cover the lower peripheral vision. For me this is M Frame Heater and Radar Range.

Back