• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading --FREE--BNIB-- Pit bull lenses 00 red iridium or fire iridium including frames

U

Username Hidden

IMG_7763.JPG
IMG_7764.JPG
IMG_7765.JPG
Lenses can be cut for many X-metals of your choice .. Cebu peeps please lend me your ears. I'm
Offering a free BNIB Pit Bull to the first person that can deliver a present to a friend who lives in lapu lapu. The glasses are free to the helper. and will be sent immediately but I also need to send the Same person some cash by PayPal to deliver to my friend and his wife and 3 children.

I hope you can help this young man who works in an under armor factory but is payed 25-30 $ a day 1000 pesos. I'm not asking you to personally assist just to transfer my money to him and receive a free Pit Bull of your choice .

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
View attachment 365954 View attachment 365955 View attachment 365956 Lenses can be cut for many X-metals of your choice .. Cebu peeps please lend me your ears. I'm
Offering a free BNIB Pit Bull to the first person that can deliver a present to a friend who lives in lapu lapu. The glasses are free to the helper. and will be sent immediately but I also need to send the Same person some cash by PayPal to deliver to my friend and his wife and 3 children.

I hope you can help this young man who works in an under armor factory but is payed 25-30 $ a day 1000 pesos. I'm not asking you to personally assist just to transfer my money to him and receive a free Pit Bull of your choice .
Very interesting effort ... hope you find your person!

Good deed. LINEGEAR has reseller in Manilla, let me know if your looking doesn't show up.

From Aug 17 for sure, when LINEGEAR resume biz after summer holidays, we can talk more

Thank you :)

Bump

That is quite an act of generosity.

He's not a close friend but his family was very welcoming to their own home to me and my wife so I'd like to build up our friendship in the future.

Latest Posts

Back