• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Detolf In AZ

from a lux store in my state. Im just trying not to say which one because both stores I'm targeting only have one lol
They have a pendleton too, which Ive wanted for a while, but idk if I want to pay full retail for that one just yet

Wish i was good at retail, i'd work at our san francisco o store haha.

I'd love a Pendleton. It's on my to buy list hopefully next month or so. I finally got a chance to buy back a motogp fuel cell i traded off last year so im very happy.

Wish i was good at retail, i'd work at our san francisco o store haha.

I'd love a Pendleton. It's on my to buy list hopefully next month or so. I finally got a chance to buy back a motogp fuel cell i traded off last year so im very happy.

Its not as hard as you would think really. As long as you know you stuff, which at this point, I'm sure you do, then the product really sells itself. Hopefully I can snag one! With the pendleton, it was basically the same thing as the ichiro radar I just got, seniority rules when you're all employees. So I missed out :(

but my plan is to get both either this week or next, and my SI Ballistic M Frame, then make room for a case. After those 3, it'll be pair 15 in only 4 months of working for the O :dance3:

I already have an XS, STPL Holbrook, a Pit Boss, 1st gen DB Antix w/ everything, & Ichiro Grey Radar, so now its time to work on everything else! lol

that really bothers me when you walk into a vault, and hear stories of how the employees rip open the boxes of new shipments they get in, and grab the good stuff before WE ever see it...got to have connections at that point.
True, i know more than those idiots who they hire at sunglass hut! for shame on them!
I'd like a Ichiro radar but can't do the extra $100 this month, maybe next month.

You gotta get a blue frost Ichiro radar, and his new blue/yellow Radar. :) the blue frost is a bit hard to find. I wasn't crazy about his new bright blue text radar.
If you see a Ichiro radar next month PM me :D

that really bothers me when you walk into a vault, and hear stories of how the employees rip open the boxes of new shipments they get in, and grab the good stuff before WE ever see it...got to have connections at that point.
True, i know more than those idiots who they hire at sunglass hut! for shame on them!
I'd like a Ichiro radar but can't do the extra $100 this month, maybe next month.

You gotta get a blue frost Ichiro radar, and his new blue/yellow Radar. :) the blue frost is a bit hard to find. I wasn't crazy about his new bright blue text radar.
If you see a Ichiro radar next month PM me :D

Yeah, and then when you are an employee, managers have to check in every eyewear shipment, so that feels even worse if they grab something you like. It's happened to me before. Sunglasses hut employees are hilarious though, only a few of them know whats going on. But they aren't as bad as other sunglasses stores I've been in. One time I was on break and a customer was so frustrated that I just walked him out of that store and right into our vault.

I feel you though, had I not bought the SI, I'd have the Ichiro grey, new Troy lee and wood grain Jupiter squared. Had to choose 2 because of school costs. But once my fin aid check and paycheck comes this week, I'll definitely pick up 3.

Haven't seen any in my vault yet but I'll definitely let you know and/or snag 2 haha

Cool thanx man! do you have paypal?
Thankfully im very particular about what I wear so if I miss out on something i'd live lol. haha were you in the same store as that customer was?

do you come across any banners or posters often? i love oakley display items :D

Latest Posts

Back