• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Call it a "Halloween" Giveaway. Call it a "Thanksgiving" Giveaway. Call it a "We just love giving away free stuff" giveaway. Call it whatever you want! Bottom line is OakleyForum.com is giving away a Free Pair of Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins(Pictured Below)!

Here's how to enter:

1) Sign up and become a member of The Oakley Forum by registering here: Register at The Oakley Forum

2) Then show your support and Like us on Facebook: The Oakley Forum | Facebook or Follow us on Twitter: Welcome to Twitter - Login or Sign up

3) Finally just make a quick post in this thread containing, What country you are from & Why your favorite pair of Oakley's ever! Now you are all done and officially entered to win your pair of Free Oakley Frogskin sunglasses!

P.S Don't forget to share this thread by hitting the "Like" or button located at the top of this thread. (Hey it couldn't hurt)

Official Rules:

1) Posting in this thread acts as your official entry into the contest to win the Deuce Coupe Sulphur/Black Iridium Oakley Frogskins valued at $140.

2) The contest will run from Wednesday October 31st 2012 at 3:00 PM ET to November 19th 2012 at 11:59 pm ET

3) On November 19th at 11:59 pm ET, a random winner will be selected from this thread and the winner will be announced on the forum and contacted via email! Make sure to use a valid email which you check in order to know if you won.

4) Once the winner is chosen they will be emailed regarding his shipping address, and will be sent his prize. We kindly request that the winner post pictures of his new pair of Oakley Fuel Cells on The Oakley Forum!

5) Also it should be noted that all entries will be checked for duplicate IP addresses, meaning you cannot register multiple accounts. If you do create multiple accounts to sign up for the contest, you will be disqualified from the contest.

6) Shipping is included for residents of the Continental United States. If the winning member is outside the of the 48 continuous United States, or International, they will be asked to pay the shipping cost. If they refuse to pay the shipping cost the prize will be deferred and a new winner will be selected.

kgrhqnhjfeodw2lrbqih2yn.jpg

oakleydeucecoupfrogskin.jpg

Reactions: Dan
I'm from the great colonies! I travel around the hotter areas mostly CA,TX,and FL, but USA all the way! lol.
My favorite pair has to be holbrooks,but frogs come a near second!
and these would definitely lighten up my collection and help me get started collecting a new frame!
Good luck to all the entries as well! Pretty stoked!

oh,and boss... in the lower section of the post is a "fuel cell" typo, where it reads "post photos of your new glasses"
just a heads up sir!

I'm from the USA! Proud to live in the beautiful state of Wyoming. My favorite pair at the moment is the batwolf, but I do like frogskins, just have never gotten around to buying a pair (those usually go to my significant other). Perhaps this would be a good start for me to fuel my addiction a little more. :wink:

That could be my first frog! Liked as Marc Twentyforty
Germany / Jackets (Straight/Split/Wind)

hello!! I am from the Philippines but currently based here in Doha! i love all my oakleys but right now my favorite would be my OTT. Aside from getting weird looks from other people, what i like about it is the way that it lives up to the designs of oakley that goes beyond normal! Goodluck to all!

I am from Athens in Greece and my favorite pair is Holbrooks.I love Oakleys and this forum.Good luck to all of you guys.

Hi OakleyBoss. I am from the UK.

I love to have a variety of different frames including Frogs (which I have been told I really suit!)

Would really love to win.
:biggrin:

I am from Central PA in the United States. I mainly collect x-metal and watches but have several other o-matter frames as well. Nothing compares to the designs of x-metals in my opinion and they are the pairs that got me interested in Oakley about 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back