• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the USA and the lovely state of NC, absolute favorite Oakleys are Holbrooks, any of them it don't matter which, but my girlfriends favorites are the frogskins. These would go good with my other Duece Coupe models!!!

My favorite oakleys are my polorized splinters, we live in the glare and grey Y-uk! or yuk for short.
Im from canvey island, great briton the Yuk a place a little more enjoyable than a disappointing poo!!

I'm from the USA! Michigan to narrow it down. My favorite Oakleys happen to be Frogskins. They were my first ever Oakleys (back in 1988) and I've always had a soft spot for them since. Great give away, thanks!

Im in the usa, in the wonderful state of florida. My fav has got to be the m frames, followd closly by the eyepatch 2 that I got now. Thanks for the cool give Way, and awsome site

New Jersey / USA. My all time favorite Oakley's would have to be my Monster Pups (Brownsugar W/ Gold iridium ). My first pair of Oakley's however were a crystal frog with violet lenses back in 1990.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back