• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free florescent, halogen bulbs & ballast Lighting.

Might not... I thought especially in these trying times people would more than ever realize we’d better help each other out instead of acting the way you are. I guess I was wrong...

Wow. Funny how people act all tough behind a forum alias... By answering this way you prove that there are still flaws in the way people are educated, resulting in complete morons. You had more than one chance to help out and still you did not take any and kept harming, when you could have just pointed out the way to correct the issue. The world is a sad place nowadays and you my friend don’t help it to get better...

Wow. Funny how people act all tough behind a forum alias... By answering this way you prove that there are still flaws in the way people are educated, resulting in complete morons. You had more than one chance to help out and still you did not take any and kept harming, when you could have just pointed out the way to correct the issue. The world is a sad place nowadays and you my friend don’t help it to get better...
Just dont post your address in a public forum for the worrld to see. I think thats why we were both in awe

Might not... I thought especially in these trying times people would more than ever realize we’d better help each other out instead of acting the way you are. I guess I was wrong...
I thought especially in these trying times people would be more aware of the importance to review guidelines & rules. As they are key components to understand what the best way to act is - neglecting to review such critical info could result in one feeling they're being targeted or think everyone else around them is acting out...

Just dont post your address in a public forum for the worrld to see. I think thats why we were both in awe
Well at least they were wise enough to not also put their full name as well... but yeah personal info online isn't recommended unless it's via pm.

Last edited:
I thought especially in these trying times people would be more aware of the importance to review guidelines & rules. As they are key components to understand what the best way to act is - neglecting to review such critical info could result in one feeling they're being targeted or think everyone else around them is acting out...

Well at least they were wise enough to not also put their full name as well... but yeah I totally agree you don't just give out that info.

Guessing that I didn't review the guidelines before posting is just assuming I am acting out... I did review the guidelines, but I assumed by hitting "replying" I was actually replying to the OP only. Like I said earlier, I am not used to forums. I totally get that sharing my address with everyone is a no go. I just hoped someone would've helped me out and showed me how to delete my post, instead of, publicly making fun of my inexperience and making me feel like a complete dumbass... I guess my first experience with forums will remain my only ones since this is not what I thougt the term "community" was about.

Back